Happy New Year Friends!
I have had a vacation from my computer, so I am just now getting in on the Blog Hoppin' 2014 Linky. So, I'll try to do all 5 days here in one post!
So, here goes... My 2014 Goal's are:
1. The main thing we miss about living at home in the US or Ireland, is our friends and family. Keeping in touch doesn't happen without a bit of effort on both sides. So, I want to do my part and keep blogging about our amazing experiences as expats in Thailand. It has been over a week since I posted there. Here's to hoping for a new start and lots of posts!
2. I love the Clutter-Free Classroom blog. In her recent post, she shared great 'frugal storage ideas'. I love the 'up-cycling' idea, not just for the frugality, but for the sustainability. How cute are those green and blue can. Now, if I could just find the spray paint in great colors!
3. Do you use MyFitnessPal? I love it for monitoring my caloric intake and exercise. You can even see if you are meeting your daily allowance of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium and Iron! It helps me to make much better dietary choices and also motivates me to exercise.
4. This may be an unrealistic goal, and I do already have a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction, but it can't hurt to write it down, can it?
5. I am ready to clear out all the clutter and get rid of any and all messes at home and at school!
Yours in passion for education,